Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On The First Day Of Christmas...

My True Love Gave To Me...
"Holiday Armadillo" on our Christmas Tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Two suspiciously squinty Santa eyes (it's okay, I'd have a little somethin' in my hot chocolate too if I had your job),  And "Holiday Armadillo" on our Christmas Tree.

Let's just do ourselves a favor mkay?  You can see where this is going, so I'll continue this nonsense without the repeated verses.  Just sing it in your head or something.  Yes?  Okay then...

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Three kids a' watchin'.  (So the adults could open presents.  Genius Matt and Danza, mad props.)

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Four (million) trees rejected.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Five new poses practiced.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Six snipped up ornaments, And a time out sitting near our Christmas tree....
Oh tra la la...I feel so merry.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Seven songs a' singing.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Eight letters in Mahaffey.  What?  This is hard dude.  You try it.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Nine Christmas card failures.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Ten Lloyd's a' eating. And eating and eating.  Wait, was that just me?  Darn you hunks and chunks.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Eleven dozen cookies baking.  (Christmas cyclops, you are my favorite one of all)

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my yadayadayada...
A Christmas shared with my whole family! 


Aww, that ended on a nicer note than I had anticipated when beginning this here post.  Sometimes they take on a life of their own.
Maybe Christmas (s)he thought, means a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment