Friday, January 13, 2012

Observations

Random and for no reason:

1)  I just noticed how the girls seem to object in their own ways when I try to play more specifically     with one of them. 
Emmy folds her hands across her and says "humph" and just walks away/or complains loudly, depending on her mood.
Rosa hangs her head, clasps her hands in front of her and then through half closed eyes gives me a sideways glance to make sure I'm aware of her deep sadness.  If I laugh ($10 to anyone who can keep a straight face) she gets mad and says "it's not funny!".

2)  Despite the enormous quantity of new toys the girls received for Christmas, Rosa's favorite thing to do is "hammer" in puzzle pieces with a set of plastic pickles. 
At least 5 times a day I hear: Where my pickles?

3)  I instinctively twirl any stick type device that is in my hands (tennis racket, baseball bat, Swiffer, wac-a-mole...wacker?).  Colorguard...still has a hold on me.


Those are my thoughts for the day.  It's too cold to go outside and we have played approximately 14 games of Candy Land so far today.  I don't know if that's healthy.  I have a toothache.


Who says TV isn't a bonding experience?

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog very much, I think you will pleased to look at babolat aeropro drive gt.Thank you!Welcome to visit!

    ReplyDelete