Thursday, August 25, 2011

Once Upon A Time I Attended A House Party That Had Valet...

...And it was then that I knew, I was fancy.  Or rather, that I was related to fancy.  And that's good enough for me.
Because the normal me is the one that realized on Rehearsal Eve, that I had no ribbons (cause there were only gift bags at the non-shower bachelorette party) to make the traditional Rehearsal bouquet.  So we had to haul ourselves to the nearest, and might I say a tad unsavory, Kroger (complete with police detail) to grab a bouquet of flowers and tie them together with a random ribbon I had in my bag on the way to the Rehearsal.  Classy.  We also, in true non-fancy fashion, got lost and drove around several lovely buildings and alley-ways in downtown Columbus before we finally located the museum. 
No worries though, it all went smashingly...see?
A little touch of Reservoir Dogs, non?

The ladies actually made it down the aisle, and I breathed a sweet sigh of relief.

Rosa found that Dominique's beautiful dress was perfectly suited to shining up the tin of Altoids that I had bribed her with.  Yes, she likes to be minty fresh at all times, so what?

My favorite part of the Rehearsal was Mike pretending to have to spit-coat the pretend ring to get it on Angie's finger.  How could you not want this guy in your family?

They Did! I just love the mischievous expression on Angie's face, like "Hah! We totally just pulled that off!"

To Be Continued...
Ha!  You totally thought I was going to include pictures of the dinner party didn'tcha?  Suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment