Friday, September 2, 2011

giant camera flash + dim lighting = not subtle

But then, subtle is overrated, I think.  However, if you are trying to get some candid shots of a fabulous rehearsal dinner, I would go ahead and recommend using a camera phone or small digital pocket camera so as to not unnerve the guests who keep turning around with a "what the..." look on their face when your giant triple flash goes off.  Or, you could do what I did and quickly hand the camera over to your almost-four-year-old and then make a face right back like "dude, I know...so annoying.  (shoulder shrug) kids..." 

Oh hello there, fellow.  Carry on...

I dunno who let the party crashers in, but seriously, someone should've cut them off.

Hiya Parker!  Please note how fantastic the kitchen looks, non?  It was just redone.  Just that day.  In fact, if you look closely you can see the shadow of a well-dressed carpenter repelling from the ceiling, Mission Impossible style, to pick up an errant screwdriver.  That's how fancy people roll ya know.

I'm just gonna say it.  I don't know who any of these people are.  No offense lovely foursome pictured, it's just hard to be social when you have two short people to attend to. 

I do however believe that cute little girl in the front is from Sweden, or Switzerland.  Generally somewhere that blonde folk prevail.  She's working the look, right?

Almost a good shot.  Ahem, E I'm talkin' to you.

Oh, Mr. M, how I enjoyed your charming 2 page full format toast.  Love it.  Everybody did actually.

What started out as slight trepidation on the toastee's (if that's not a word it so should be) faces...

turned into a comforted enjoyment...
(yeah, you caught me Aunt Bonnie.  Darn that flash.)

Cute moment where Mike's Dad found Mike's Mom.  As noted in the notes.

Salud!!!

And they lived happily ever after...
Oh wait, yeah, the whole wedding thing.  Yeah, that's coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment