Monday, August 22, 2011

Kardashians Shmardashians

I'll tell ya what...the Kardashians ain't got nothin' on the Mahaffey's.  Sadly, I don't have any photos of the actual wedding.  Which seriously, SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! was ridiculous.  In the best way.  I felt my camera was a tad indiscreet, and wouldn't pass as a clutch.  So, I will anxiously await the sure to be amazing photos from the "real" photographer. 
I will tell you what I thought summed up the fantasticness (I know that's not a word) of this event.  It would be my FIL saying to Drew and I, "I'm sure glad you guys got married first".  I believe the bar has been set a touch out of reach.  At least a football field's worth.  Ahhahaaahhha.  You'd have to know the Bride and Groom.  Jealous?
You can already see how beautiful the light in the room was.  I believe it to be emanating from the Bride and Groom.  And that was just the rehearsal baby!


I have so many pictures and so much to discuss.  I'm not really sure where to begin...I'm also not entirely sure where the Bride and Groom are as I type this, as the honeymoon destination has been closely guarded by the special ops team that lives under Mike's "command center".  I've already said too much.
I will say one more thing...
  Have you ever seen a more beautiful Bride?


TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment