Monday, July 11, 2011

A Random Montage While I'm Recovering...

(from my sister's bachelorette party - woot woot!). It might take another day or so.  Let's face it, I'm getting old, and for some unknown reason (as I was telling Angie in a gravelly voice over the phone), at no point in the evening did it occur to me that perhaps I should simply stop drinking.  Really????
Was I reliving my good ole' days at Yogi's or has it been so long that I forgot what the next day feels like?  Anyway...here's just a bit of what has been going on lately around here:

Somebody just turned 37!  AND had the pleasure, nay the privilege (dare you to name that movie), to parent our children all to himself until I got back home from Columbus.  More on that in a later post.

TreeFrench, our yard bunny (named by E) tried to make friends with our bunny statue.  They make a cute couple, non?

We took the girls to their first carnival!  Yeah babies, welcome to the Midwest.  They loved it, even though it was a thousand degrees and we only rode 2 rides due to height requirements and the fact that it cost a ridiculous amount to ride.  Oh, and yeah, cause Drew and I were hot and don't like carnivals.
They did enjoy getting spinny inside a giant dragon.
They both enjoyed flying Dumbo.  Do not keep blinking, there is nothing in your eyes. You really did just see 2 REAL smiles from Emmy, so you know she was having fun.

My sister graduated from the MBA program!!!  Oh, I'm sorry, at The Ohio State University.  Kid is having a big year.  More on that later...

We had a belated Father's Day celebration at Nana and Pop's, complete with a little ball hunt.
The little peeps did a smashing job posing as if they were actually consuming lunch.



And the girls auditioned for a BabyGap ad.

Oh, wait no...that's not what they're looking for.  Hmm...

Yeah, and we're done here. 







No comments:

Post a Comment