Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nothing A Quarter Bag of Pretzel M&M's Won't Cure

Do you know how hard it is to discipline/lecture/redirect someone who, when you tell her "don't walk away, I'm talking to you", her reaction is to put her hands on her hips, lean forward and raise her eyebrows while making her eyes extra big (to feign intent listening)?  Impossible.  And then I get really mad that I have to turn around and walk away to conceal my laughter.  Which really just ruins the whole thing.  And then I'm all distracted and forget what I was saying to her and.....oh.....wait....she knows this. 
I'm losing to a 4 year old.
Help.
I think I'm going to place an ad for a part-time disciplinarian who's not easily amused to come take my place as needed.  Like Supernanny, only just to bring the hammer down.

That's her sweet and innocent pose.  Pose.



No comments:

Post a Comment