Saturday, October 29, 2011

Because It's Saturday, Quiet Time, And I Have Nothing Better To Do

A weekend post?  Yeehaw!  I'm all spontaneous and stuff. 
So, the other day we had to make an emergency 7pm run up to Walgreens to pick up a toothbrush for Rosa.  Rosa, who has developed a little game I like to call "How many times can I throw my toothbrush in the trashcan before Mommy cracks?".  Five times in a week and a half, if  you are one to keep count.  We should probably take up stock in Oral-b. 

So we loaded up the wee peeps in the stroller and headed up the road. 
It was right as we were in earshot of all our neighbors and their pristine lawns that the girls started singing:
ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP....P..PPP!...PPPPPPPPPP!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAH PEEEEEPEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Hiiiiilllllllarious!  Oh, the funnies of a preschooler and her willing sidekick.
Did you hear what I said?  I said PPPPPPPPPP.  Get it???? PPPPPPEEEEEEEEEhahahahahaha!
Dude.  That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!  Where do you come up with this stuff?

Soon I joined in because, a family that sings together about toilet habits...

AhahahahahahahPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!  I'm hilarious!!!!!!!!!!  PEEEEEEEEEEPPPEEEEEEE.

Maybe I'm regressing, but it actually did become hilarious.  HIIIIILLLLLLAAARIOUS! (said in the loud voice of Jerry Seinfeld impersonating his belly button).

And Rosa is totally preparing to throw already has thrown her new toothbrush away just to ensure another night of this much fun.

The end.
*Please do not be alarmed by the changing format of this blog.  I got bored and decided to do some renovations.  Please feel free to comment if you don't like something.  Or, if you think it's the greatest thing you've ever seen, then definitely comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment