Monday, October 24, 2011

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes

Somebody had her first slumber party at Grammy and Grampy's (hint - it wasn't me)!
It was spontaneous and completely random and therefore went marvelously.  She has already asked me when she can have another.  Grammy and Grampy seemed to survive and even looked pleased with themselves.  Drew and I had some quality time with the Roo and everyone lived happily ever after.  Yippee for big girls!

Now, on with the most important part.  Emmy was misbehaving a bit at dinner the night she came home:

Me:  I think Grammy has taught you some bad habits.  
( I kid I kid....well not really)
Emmy:  No Mom, Grammy doesn't have ANY rules!

And that about sums that up...

And another quality quote for you Monday entertainment:
(While playing in our bed this morning, with only her diaper on).
Rosa:  Mommy, your shirt has pockets! (looks down at herself, feeling around a bit) 
My belly has no pockets.

Somebody got a ringpop from Daddy for a special treat.

Somebody thinks the whole licking part is a big waste of time and just gets on with it.

That is all.  Happy week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment