Friday, April 22, 2011

Dreaming And Sharing And Not So Much

Soon, when I stop procrastinating it, I plan on writing a little post to describe the personality of the youngest member of our family.  I'm procrastinating it because, well...it's hard to describe Rosa.  She's a baby of a different kind (ya know, always changing colors like the horses in Oz).  I can however, quickly tell you about her ability to share.  Nil.  Not even open to discussing the subject.  Not even a little bit.  Her desire to learn how to share is equivalent to my desire to learn car maintenance.  Not so much at all. 
And she's not messing around.  Last night, in her sleep, she was clearly dreaming of repeated scenarios of shooting anyone down who dared to share her most beloved? items.  This is what we heard at different points in the night:  "Minuh (mine) bubbles!"  "Minuh shooooooeeeee!"  "Minuh water. No!!!" 
"Minuh kitty!  Meeeeooooowwww."

No comments:

Post a Comment