Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cheap Dinner Guests

No, I'm not referring to the 2 little people in the picture, though that would probably apply too, since they would rather subsist on a dinner of Pirates Booty than anything else, but that's beside the point.  That cute little guy in the background and his/her siblings often join us around dinner time for a little clover and wild violet tapas party.  Mmm...fortunately for them, unfortunately for us, their fave snacks are abundant in our yard right about now.  These are the most domesticated deer I have ever seen.  They have zero fear of people, even little people thumping wildly on the window above them.  Heck, even I'm scared of those little people on occasion.  Watch out little deer, my little dears aren't quite as domesticated.
*Please excuse our heinously dirty windows.  The spray hose just recently got transferred here from the old house and I haven't quite gotten to them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment