Wednesday, February 23, 2011

If this doesn't make any sense...

It's because I'm delusional from the noxious fumes that have taken over our house.  Our basement is fully flooded (not just flooded, but fully flooded in case you're wondering).  I think it's important to throw in an extra adverb for dramatic affect during times of crisis.  It smells something like a busy stadium bathroom during a winning season I imagine.  It's important that it be a winning season to indicate the extra thousands of people who would have used said bathroom.  I'll go ahead and even say it would be a men's bathroom, not to be sexist but let's just be honest here shall we?   It wasn't that long ago that I requested the Universe cut us a break.  Well, apparently I didn't ask LOUD ENOUGH!!!  The "clean up crew" is 3 hours late, the smell is getting worse by the hour.  I think I'm starting to taste it.  And, since I'm using this post just to complain, I'll just go ahead and ask "why does disaster strike when it's just us ladies at home?"  This is not in my job description.  In fact, I'm pretty sure somewhere deep in the marriage documents it specifically states that the husband is supposed to take care of all sewage problems.  Angela - make sure this is written in large font in the summary of your documents, because apparently the Universe uses the CliffsNotes version. 


Slurps of frappuccino make everything better in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment