Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Give A Girl A Break

So, a while back I accidentally deleted a few pictures from this blog and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get them back.  I don't even know how I did it really.  One of the deleted ones was my profile picture.  I figured I should at least try to replace that one.  It took me about 3 weeks, literally.  Not because I didn't know what I was doing (which is often the case) but because I actually couldn't find a picture of myself.  Seriously.  There's about, I don't, a zillion photos saved on our computer and I think that I'm in about 10 of them (and of those 10, well...yikes).  I even went straight to the holiday/special occasion photos figuring, there would have to be a decent picture in there surely, right?   Umm...you tell me.


Those are eyes of utter amazement or a psychotic break...not sure which.  At least Rosa is looking (though, it does sort of look like she has a teeny tiny mustache.)

Is that what I look like when I'm speaking?  Someone should have told me.

Mmm...yes, that's nice.

I find it important to constantly verbalize my thoughts to the photographer.
Now, I'll take some blame for never being aware of the camera,or perhaps talking to it,  but for the love of all that is good...my children are never going to have any memories of me smiling!!!  I do smile on occasion.  Clearly I take the majority of the pictures, but clearly SOMEONE needs to step up there game kid.  You know who you are.
 "Is it that hard to make me look cool?" 
 * -5 points if you don't know that quote from one of the greatest movies EVAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment