Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Conversations With Emmy: The Spinny Chair Edition

So we have these retro green "spinny" chairs in the living room that we got for like twenty bucks at the flea market and we let the girls spin in them all the time.  Oh how they LOVE to spin in them!

Emmy:  Mom, come over here and spin me spin me spin me!!!
Me:  Hang on a sec, I'm in the middle of something.  (Dusting bookshelf)
Emmy:  You never listen to a word I say!  (hmm...wonder where she got that?)
Me:  I am listening, you want to spin.  Just let me finish one more thing.
Emmy:  Well stop doing THINGS and come over here and SPIN ME!!!

I stopped doing THINGS and started spinning Emmy -

Emmy:  Spin me fast, but not too fast or by brain juice will fall out and I'll never be able to walk again...that's what Dad told me.


No comments:

Post a Comment