Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Let's Go To The Zoo"

I just happened upon some pictures of some adventures we had at the zoo this fall.  I just read somewhere about what fond memories this writer had of her Dad taking her on adventures as a child.  You know, adventures to the gas station and dry cleaner. "It made everything so fun!"  Woo! 
So, I shall from this point forward refer to any and all outings as adventures! and you shall be impressed with the exciting life that we lead.

For reasons only a therapist could explain, I kept hearing the little lispy voice of the Jerry Maguire kid in my head while I was looking at the pictures.  Consequently, that cute little kid has grown up and become a body builder.  Creep-y.  Seriously.  Google him.  I dare ya. 

"Let's go to the zoo Jerry, let's go right now".
Mwhahahhaha.  Now it will be in your head too.
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment