Wednesday, December 14, 2011

We've Got Spirit Yes We Do

Emmy's all about school spirit.  She rocked that sweatshirt with her skinnies, cause she's trendy and spirited.  Double threat.
That's all I got for today.  The leaf blower dude arrived just as I put the girls down for a nap and he has been here for AN HOUR AND A HALF! and still going.  Seriously?  I'm all for thorough, but COME ON.  I am simultaneously threatening to take that blower out of his hand and beat him with it (in my head for now), whilst watching Rosa try to scale her crib in protest that she should ever have to sleep.  Ever.  Yesterday after she refused to nap I told her to go get me all her sleep sacks so we could give them away to children who sleep.  She did.  Happily.  If passive-aggressive threats don't work, I got nothin' left.

No comments:

Post a Comment