Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Metro Conversation

Last night as we are getting the girls ready for bed...

Drew:  So...you didn't notice anything?
Me:  Notice anything about what?  The girls?  Which one?
Drew:  (gesturing towards himself, eyebrows raised in sort of a "duh" expression)
Me:  Notice something about you?  What am I noticing?
Drew:  Seriously?
Me:  Seriously?  I don't know what you're talking about.
Drew:  You seriously don't notice anything?
Me:  (looking head to toe) umm...no new clothes, no haircut, uhh...did something happen to your glasses?
Drew:  Seriously?  What would have happened to my glasses? You don't see anything different?
Me:  Uhhh....no....(feeling kinda guilty now)?
Drew:  Do you want me to just tell you?
Me:  Yes!  For the love of all that is good, just TELL ME!!
Drew:  I shaved an inch off of my sideburns this morning!  Don't I look more clean-cut?
Me:  Seriously?
Drew:  No one at work noticed either.
Me:  Seriously?  I've gotten 5 inches cut off my hair before and you haven't noticed.
Drew:  I can't believe you didn't notice.

1 comment:

  1. I think she is a bit concerned. She went out and got me a body wash with pheromones in it. Although there is so much other good to look at, it can be distracting. On the down side, with less sideburns, I can more clearly see the hair trying to sprout from actually inside my ear.

    ReplyDelete