Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And so it begins...

So, I have succumbed to the urge to go ahead and give this a try.  It is so NOT in my nature to have a blog.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am not very technologically savvy or even interested.  I literally use my cell for emergencies only, I have never texted in my life, and I have a facebook account that I have maybe looked at once. But, I do appreciate the idea that this could be some sort of scrapbook of the girls childhood.  So, in an effort to document the daily goings on of our little world, and to please my father-in-law who requests more frequent pics of the girls (hi Bill!) I will give this a shot.  Here's hoping I make at least one more post;)  Above is one of my favorite pictures of the girls - just a random moment between the 2 of them that makes all the insanity of having 2 little ones worth every second.   

No comments:

Post a Comment