Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some Days Are Diamonds, Some Days Are Rocks

This was one of the good ones.
A day at the park with nothing but warm sunshine and smiles.
You thought I was going to complain about something,
didn't you?
Yeah, probably more likely, but I can be positive sometimes too. 
I'm complex like that.

*I don't usually end up in a lot of pictures (I'm usually the photographer), so you can imagine my surprise when I found myself wondering who that sad woman was in the - pretend she's just going to go for a run after this play time is over -  outfit.  If you were worried about me, and you should be, I have seen the light.  I shall not be a SAHM fashion victim anymore!  I will not let Stacey and Clinton show up at my front door whilst all of you look down in guilty/shame/tragic excitement that someone professional will prevent me from wearing yoga pants when I'm not doing yoga (never doing yoga).
I will not be a stereotype!
I have been saved!!!
Oh, you didn't care? 
I just threw out 3 pairs of yoga pants for nothing.
Jeans are so not as comfortable to play hide-n-seek in, btw.
Crawling underneath the coffee table at my 2 year olds' insistence requires a more flexible fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment