Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Frozen sausage popsicle

Takers?  No?  Really?  Alrighty then, more for me.
Almost every day while I have the freezer door open for meal prep Rosa stealthily slides in and grabs the box of Applegate Farms chicken sausage (an Emmy and Rosa fave), pulls out a sausage or two and then happily scoots around the house licking her delicious meat popsicle while I am cooking (don't worry, they're fully cooked).  Gross, yes.  Effective entertainment, absolutely.  Yes, I could perhaps move the box higher up in the freezer to avoid this situation, but I'm not going to for the following reasons:
1.  Sometimes whatever keeps her occupied while I'm cooking (short of knife juggling, which I'm sure  is not too far down on her to do list) is just fine by me.
2.  I'll admit it, it's always entertaining to me. 
Mange!

No comments:

Post a Comment